FUEL INJECTOR LEAKING FROM THE TOP

1996 BMW 328

1996 BMW 328 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

I had to put a new cooloant hose in the back of the ingene didnt had room so I took the fuel injector part out so I can have enought space. But afet I was done I try to put the fuel injector back again and 2 of my fuel injector r leaking from the top. I put new clips still leaking any sugestion?
Kaotikg

You will need to replace the injector seals. PN 13-64-1-730-767 get all twelve of them changed out mate.

Dr. Hagerty
Hey thanx for the the help =)
also on the fuel injector the o ring on top and the o ring on the botton next to the tip are they the same size? That way I knwo wut to oder thanx =)

Kaotikg
Exactly the same my friend.

Dr. Hagerty
While you're at, replace the injectors. I found a set of rebuilt Ford injectors that were upgrades for my E36. She runs so much smoother now and the car has 134k on the clock. I was amazed. They were only $85 on there from Precision Injectors. O-rings costed me $25 from the dealer but then I realized when I got them that they come with new o-rings for the $85 bucks so don't even buy the o-rings.

Myfly325