CONVERTIBLE TOP MECHANISMS

1996 BMW 328

1996 BMW 328 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 56700 miles

My convertable top is not operating correctly. What I need is a flow chart of the sequence of events that happens. Also, what are the common issues?
Savino2

I have forwarded your link to our BMW expert, he should be contacting you shortly

Thanks for using 2CarPros. Com

Jack42
Thanks Jack, What is meant by not operating correctly. I need to know specifics. Regards, Dr. Hagerty.

Dr. Hagerty
Please correspond in the forum, I can only receive in the mail box and I got your message. How much car repair experience does your husband have? The reason I ask is that the convertible tops can be a hair puller for a master tech, and it does require special tools to set up and if you dont have them it might be better to let someone who does have the tools and experience with these tops. I am not saying I wont help, but there is a criteria here. Send me a phone number to contact you(in my mailbox, so you don't have to publish it) and I will try to talk you through it.

Dr. Hagerty