STALLED WHILE DRIVING AND WILL NOT START

BMW 318

Greetings Enthusiaists,

I'm the original owner of a '91 BMW 318is, 183K. I have recently put it on the road after being stored for 3 years with a full tank of gas and fuel stabilizer. While highway driving it shutoff and will not start! Anticipating it likely being a faulty fuel pump (replaced a few years ago) which is approximately 4 years old, I tested it with a 12 volt and it humms. I have tried locating the fuel relay switch to no avail. Can you advise me of its location in the fuse box because none of the relays are labeled except on the lid of the fuse box (ie, K1-K8, if I recall)? If the relay is not the problem plz advise me of other measures to take. I attempt to crank it but the engine simply spins without cranking. I also installed high performance igniton coils 2 weeks ago to augment the chip and K& N canister, hhmmm? : : Thanks in advance for your assist.
Darkjones

Check to see if the cam is turning when you crank the engine. If thats a timing belt may have broken

Jack42
It has a timing chain. I initially had the crankshaft sensor replaced but the problem still persisted. I then changed the fuel relay and main circuit relay and voila, it fired right up!

Darkjones