INDICATOR NOISE

2007 BMW 318

2007 BMW 318 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 20000 miles

I have a 57 Reg BMW 318i se 3 series and I plugged my in car phone charger into the ciggerete lighter port as since then I have lossed the noise in my indicator clicking sound, my indicators still work but there's no noise when I use them anyone have an idea : -(
Madmac87

Any blown fuses?

Dr. Hagerty
Not tht I know of mate, a dunno if u know but it's a lain in the arse to read and understand the fuse diagram man and to actually get into the fuses is a pain also, I have checked a few but theres thr many I ain't sure what ones I shud be checking mate : -(

Madmac87
The legend for the fuse box is in the lid, could also be the footwell module has been compromised.

Dr. Hagerty
Aye mate I jar seen the legend but I myself are useless when it come to cars I am new of afootball enthusiast lol, I seen the legend but not sure what I should be looking for mate, any idea

Madmac87
Other than the obvious, look for lighting or instrumentation entries.

Dr. Hagerty