CAR WONT START

1995 BMW 318

1995 BMW 318 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 375000 miles

my car started making a loud noise but was still running well. We changed the spark plugs and wires on it, because that is where the repair book said to start. I have not been able to start it since, I will turn over until its dead but won't start. Do you know why?
Moomooduck72

Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.