MODELS TROUBLE STARTING

1991 Audi Other

1991 Other Audi Models V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 167000 miles

My 1991 Audi v8 Quattro is having trouble starting after the car has been running for a little while. I replaced the ignition coil and I also replaced the caps & rotors but it did not solve the problem. Any suggestions?
Simms2424

Do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it