P0302 CYLINDER 2 MISFIRE DETECTED

1999 Audi A6

1999 Audi A6 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 104000 miles

This is the code that AutoZone is giving me. But I keep getting this code and dont know what to do. I have replaced the ignition coil, new spark plugs, moved the #2 fuel injector to the #1 slot and still the same code comes on. I might just need new spark plug wires but I was told the were fine. The car also smells like its burning oil, I guess that cause its licking oil from somewhere underneath or rear. I just dont know what to do. The car wheel also rattles at speeds above 60mph.
Parrishacc

Check the compression for no.2 cylinder

How Do I check the Compression

Parrishacc
I checked it to day at first it gradually went up to 150psi and then went to 120 and stopped then I did it again and it gradually went to 150 and stayed. I did this about 4 times and all had the same results.

Parrishacc
Is this both wet and dry tests? Also test the plug wire resistance

No just Dry. And There was nothing wrong with the wires.

Parrishacc
Now check and test the injector

Ive done that, I even moved the #2 injector to #1 to see if the code would change. Yet still the same code.

Parrishacc