HELP ME! TRYING TO FIX CHEAPLY!

2001 Audi A4

2001 Audi A4 Automatic

My Audi is spilling coolant, it seems to keep bubbling over! I think the coolant got too low, & I add it & it just keeps boiling over! I heard there could b an air bubble in it, but what else could it b & how can I check without getting it serviced & getting charged all that $? I keep adding the Dex coolant (silver jug w orange lid) & it's just wasting it & I'm not driving far at all! Please help a woman out! Thanx. Jen
Jennacomer

It sounds like its over heating, when was your last service? You probably need a t-belt water pump service its common on those at high mi cars for the waterpump to fail causing no flow and overheating with no leaks, unfortanetly its not something easy to fix or cheap but it's a german car so you get waht u pay for, shop around. To confirm I suggest taking to local shop and autherize 1hr diag to get an idea or get me back with more info so understand I haven't looked at your car im doing this like im blind so give me a break and give me more info, mileage, u have drops on your driveway ect.

Madmike1735