OUT OF THE LOOP

All Other Makes All Other Models

Sorry folks for not being here the last couple of months. I just opened my own shop in dubuque iowa called Key City Automotive and Performance. Been kind of busy with that. Now that the slow season is here (at least in dubuque) I should be back to answer customer concerns on 2 car pros. If there is any facebook users out there. You can find key city on face book if you would like to become a fan.
Rhall77

Congrats to the new shop. Being busy is good news.

Glad to have you back into the loop.

Welcome back and 2carpros has their own facebook account as well. You should add / follow the account ; ) (whatever you do, i'm not into that stuff haha)

Bluelightnin6
Glad to hear you opened a new shop, good luck. Paul

Mmprince4000
Paul
Good to have you back Best of Luck with the shop.
Ernie

Docfixit
We all have things that happen in the 3-D world that keep us from coming here from time to time.

Buddycraigg
Good luck with the business venture, I am just shutting down mine after around 15 Years, am starting a new chapter with a new partner in a new location, maybe even a new business as well, but for now just getting the move over with.

Mark, moving to the bush in Aust.

Mhpautos
Tell us about your shop, how many bays, do you specialize in anything?

Mmprince4000
About 4 bays, paint booth which I will never use. I do everthing except transmission repair. Alittle slow today but hopefully it picks up

Rhall77