99 SEBRING 2.5 V6 OBD2 CODE P1391

All Other Makes All Other Models

I need to know what is the most common problematic part for this engine with this code coming up. It jerks an studders and shifts funky at random times but I have noticed it gettin worse and worse every week or so. If someone could help out that would be greatly appreciated. I am goin to look for the Crankshaft sensor tonight to see if I can access it easily. Thnx : lol:
Lowproguy91

Well, your on the right track. It's cam or crank sensor.
If it dies when driving then starts right up it's more than likely the crank sensor. Just call autozone and ask, it works for me. Vandragon

Vandragon
Well now its not starting after I changed the crank sensor, there is no spark now. And I did everything by the book Any suggestions?

Lowproguy91
Beats the hell out of me. Did you dissconnect the battery before changing it? Try disconnecting the battery for 24 hours and see if it will clear codes. Just changing the sensor wouldn't keep it from starting. I'm sorry you are having such a rough time with it. When all else fails tow it to a shop. Give me a good old 63 chevy any time and i'll be happy. You are going to have to call around and maybe get lucky. Just take it to a shop for peace of mind and a warrenty. I do wish you luck and maybe someone else will answer your question. Try losone, he can be found in the honda forum.

Vandragon