300ZX NON TURBO ,SWAP FOR TT ENGINE

1930 All Other Makes All Other Models

Im woundering I have a 1990 300zx non turbo and I need a engine swap at this point and im woundering what is required for the TT swap? The cost? I know I need the ecu, and wire harness, what else is required? And what would the cost for parts be? Well thx : P

1990 300zx NA
Xradman911

Expect to spend $4000 if you do it yourself or up to $9000 for a shop like 300zx. Com to do it.

Here are links to writeups by mechanics and people who have done the swaps. Join this website and read up before asking questions. The info is free.
I own a stage 4 TT.

Micron66
It will be cheaper if you get a jdm Engine its cost less then a new engine its used but the Japanese take all the good cars for them self I had a jdm swap and the engine gives me no probs at all

Hardenstine
True but there are plenty of good turbo engines in the USA, but if someone is going to buy a JDM engine they need to go thru a reputable seller that offers a warranty and the seller needs a credible history of good business feedback from Z car owners on various websites. For instance I mentioned
TwinTurbo. Net there are 6 plus engine suppliers that have a good reputation with memebers ont his website. So a jdm engine is a good deal if the buyer does some research. I'd buy one if I could not find a good one within 250 miles of Atlanta.

Micron66