QUESTIONS FOR ALL OTHER CARS BENTLEY CONTINTENTAL GT HE

2005 All Other Makes All Other Models

2005 Questions for all other cars V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 25000 miles

how do you replace the headlight switch on and 05 bentley contintenal GT
Hopsing420

Hi there,

Thank you for the donation,

I have had no luck trying to find this information for you, you will have to contact you dealer as it appears that Bentley reserve the right to release repair information publicly, there are a few manufactures doing this now, and it is making finding even simple information nigh on impossible with out dealer assistance.

You can contact 2carpros for a refund if you wish, as I am unable to assist you with this problem.

You may wish to re post this question in the free forum, that way it will be viewed publicly as donated questions can only be answered by moderators and 2carpro techs, and you may get an answer that way.

Mhpautos
I need to request a refund on this not because I want to but because I was looking for my boss and he used his wife's credit card so since I cannot help him with this he wants his money back I will try to post this on the free website I have access to repair info on 95 and back rolls bentley ferrari and other exotic cars as that is what we specialize in so we have several discs from the dealershiips my boss has done some favors for them in the past and they let us have some info that we should not we figured out how to do the switch it wasn's hard but another shop wanted steps and I could not provide them

Hopsing420
Hi there,

I will pass this request on to management for you.

Mhpautos
Have you heard anything about the refund my boss's wife is on my butt

Hopsing420
I advised management, they said it would happen.

Mark

Mhpautos