AIR STOPS BLOWING COOL MY NEEDLE JUMPS TO HOTT .

2010 Mercury Milan • 60,000 miles

Past few weeks I've noticed could be more three different spaced out times my air would stop blowing cold but not for long like it would kick back in and for a long period of time be fine to the point where I'm wondering did it even happen - well today the third time I looked up and noticed my needle was on Hott but like always goes right back to normal only thing my dad could tell me was what he knew wasn't wrong air filter was fine oil jus been changed and whatever liquid thing in the clear jug looking thing was normal
Taylor39120

Sorry but more info needed what air. On the dash or what?

Sinbad271
Sorry I barely know anything about what's under my hood my dad usually does all of it for me - but I've googling about it and I've also been hearing boiling while my car idols or when I start it sometimes I'm starting to think its randomly over heating alot- but I jus had someone back into me and had to get a new radiator and I'm starting to think its the fan messing up

Taylor39120
You may have a leaking radiator and a leaking condenser. You should have your coolant checked to see if it low of antifreeze. Also have your a/c checked you could have damage to the condenser, possibly why you not getting cold air. A/c system may have a leak

Sinbad271