ACURA VIGOR ENGINE PROBLEM

1992 Acura Vigor

1992 Acura Vigor 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 300000 miles

I have a 92 acura integra rs. Yesterday when I came out from a store the car refused to start. The engine was cranking but it didn't start. I turned it off and tried it again but the same thing happened. I tried it on the 3rd try and it started up with no problem. The rest of the night the car was fine when I started it up. I started the car this morning with no problem at all. I went to work and I worked my 8 hour shift. When I tried to start the car it didn't want to start again. I finally got it to start on the third try. Every time I go outside to start the car it seems fine. I have no clue what the problem could be. I want to get the car fixed but I don't have a clue what the problem is cause it only does it once in a while. Any help you can give me would be appreciated!
Richard187