ACURA TL FLOOR PROBLEM

1999 Acura TL

Interior problem
1999 Acura TL 6 cyl Automatic 152000 miles

The floor of my car on the right side only in the front and back flood when it rains. I had plastic mats on top of the floor rug and the plastic was not wet on top so it seems that it is coming from below. It rained today and I did not drive it to see if it only gets wet when I drive it but it was still wet. No windows are open and there is nothing coming from above because again, nothign on top of the floor was wet. WHat is going on? Thank you!
Lombar74

Must have a leak somewhere that is letting water drain into interior. Just because it is not from above doesn't mean it can't get in. Try inspecting wheel wells, areas under hood next to firewall and even directly under vehicle for any signs of damage that will allow water to leak into vehicle. Water may be draining down something and leading onto the area that is wet which would cause it to appear as if it was coming from another area.

Thanks for using 2CarPros. Com!

Bluelightnin6