CAR WANT START BUT GETTING POWER

Acura RSX

Hey guys I have a 2005 Acura rsx type-s, 40,000 miles. My problem is that my car was working and then I turned it off went to work then came back and the car want start. My lights, accessory button, air condionr, sun roof all work but, when I put the key in and try to start it nothing happens. I will say when I tried my remote key nothing happend so I had to lock it with the key itself.I thought I might need to jump the car off and that still didnt do anything. I have done some research and am still not sure where to start on trying to figure out my problem. I though maybe it might be the anti theft device not letting me crank my car? If thats the case how do I check that?
Mowgli505274

First check your fuses all fuses including under the hood fuses
Try to lock and unlock the driver door using the key
Good luck

BMRFIXIT
Ok so I have checked the fuses and still nothing seems to be bad with them. What else should I look for in to starting my car?

Mowgli505274
Can you lock the car using the switch on the door
Do u have security or any lights on the board when key in
Still your remote keyless entry not working

BMRFIXIT