CHANGE BRAKE FLUID

2003 Acura RSX

Brakes problem
2003 Acura RSX 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 46000 miles

I was told that my brake fluid is dark, and needs changing. I was searching online and know that involves bleeding the brake. What if I just replace the brake fluid in the brake fluid reservoir, without bleeding the brakes? Would it extend the life of the brake fluid. I understand it will not completely replace the brake fluid. I was thinking that the new brake fluid will eventually get to the brake, together with the old fluid. This would dilute it into not so old fluid. Thanks.
Cfli1688c1

Hi there,

you will have to remove all the old fluid, this is important, to do this get a jar and place a small amount of brake fluid in it, attach a length of clear hose to the bleeder and place other end in jar, open bleeder and slowly pump pedal, with the hose in the fluid on air will enter the brakes, pump till fluid runs clean, keep reservoir full and close off bleeder with pedal still down, do all 4 wheels.

Mhpautos