TROUBLE STARTING AT TIMES! I NEED SOME HELP!

Acura Integra

My girlfriend has a 1991 Acura Integra with 189,000 miles on it. She goes to work at 7: 30 in the morning, and it starts fine. She parks it when she gets there. She'll go on lunch and drive. But when she leaves at 4: 30pm. It won't start. It sounds like it wants to. You turn the key and ya get the startin sound, but just won't start!

But when I go to look at it at night about 9: 30pm. It starts fine.? It's driving me crazy!

I've had a few thoughts.
one being maybe something to do with the battery, or maybe the " starter sylanoid" I beleive in these engines, the starter and sylanoid are together.
or maybe something with the spark plugs and the 100 degree weather we've been havin?

I would really greatly appreciate any info anybody can give me on this issue!
Bobtodabone

First thing to do is get it to do it when you are around to test the spark. See if there is spark or fuel to the cylinders. I suspect that the EFI relay is the problem but check the two main things.

Bruce Hunt
Will do it tonight, when I get there! Much thanks!
I will keep in touch!
Thanks again!

Bobtodabone