BUDDYCLUB CAMBER KIT LEGAL ON STREET

1998 Acura Integra

1998 Acura Integra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/311311_images_2.jpg

hi , I got a new front rear camber kit .My camber kit is a buddyclub . I see on it (competion use only).So I want to rolling on the streets with it this winter ????It is street legal????this camber kit could resist on the hardcore canada street with pothole everywhere and snow??I need to gone to rolling probaly rolling 20 000 mile this winter .Someone can help me for know if is a risk for me for going to kill myself???thanks for help
Bussie

Hi bussie,

Camber kits are non performance components and the issue of street legality does not arise.

Unless you have lowered the suspension extremely, there is no necissity to use any camber kits. Their main purpose is to offset any changes in the camber due to lowered suspension or out of specs camber.

How long they are going to last would depend on parts quality and usage. If everything is installed correctly, there should not be any problem.

I have rolling 2 years with the old camber. Is the most cheaper camber on the market( I have seen on it congratulation). Now is it broken. Now I am go to install a buddy club camber kit and is was more expensive. I did not have lowered the suspension. Do you thing my car alignement gone to be great?

Bussie
After installation of the camber kit, wheel alignment has to be performed to get the camber to specs.