RADIATOR FAN SQUEAKS AND INACCURATE GAS

1994 Acura Integra

Air Conditioning problem
1994 Acura Integra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 190000 miles

My a/c wasn't working and I took it to the shop and they told me it was the a/c condenser fan motor. I went ahead and replace it and now the a/c is working but a new problem has come up. My radiator fan is making a squealing noise whenever I put on the a/c. It didn't happen until this week and I have fixed the a/c condenser fan motor last week. What is going on with my radiator fan and how do I fix it? Also, another problem I'm having is that my gas gauge is inaccurate. I have fill my tank all the way up and the gauge only reaches the halfway mark. Then when it hits the empty mark.I refill all the way and that doesn't sound right because it was full but the gauge is messing up my gasoline. What can I do to fix it? Thank you
Xiong_oliver

Hi xiong_oliver,

There are 2 different system for cooling fan operations on manual transmission vehicle.

For the first system, the radiator and A/C condenser fan runs separately. Turning on the AC fan would only work the condenser fan. If this system is used in your vehicle, then you need to check the AC fan motor and its installation.

Is it confirmed that it is the fan motor that is squealing or is it the compressor belts that is loose?

For the second type, both fans would turn on when the AC is operated. A squealing fan indicates the motor is bad and requires replacement.