COOLING FANS NOT TURNING ON

1993 Acura Integra

Engine Cooling problem
1993 Acura Integra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 227000 miles

Hi, I have a 1993 Acura Integra 1.8 engine, with a manual transmission. My problem is that my cooling fans will not turn on when the engine is hot. However, they do turn on when I use my a/c and I have also jumped the thermo switch to check if my fans turn on, which they do. I have replaced the thermo switch, temperature sending unit, coolant temperature sensor and thermostat. I have also tried bleeding the cooling system. Can a Fan timer control module be the problem? Any suggestions? Thank you for your time.
Culiacan00

Hi
The switch you jumper to get fan to come on is it the ECT on front left side cylinder head? Have you change the Radiator fan relay right front behind head light near battery?
Let me know
Thanks for donate

Docfixit
The connector I jumped was the sensor attached to the thermostat housing. No, I have not changed the radiator fan relay.

Culiacan00
Does sensor you jump have a Yellow green and a black wire attached?

Docfixit
Yes, that is correct.

Culiacan00
Think the ECT sensor is faulty. Need Ohm meter at 68 deg. There is 2000-4000 ohms at 176 deg. 200-300 ohms. Check across terminals of sensor.
Let me know what you get

Docfixit
Hi, so I replaced the thermo switch on the thermostat housing with a genuine honda part and still, fans will not turn on.

Culiacan00
When you jumper the thermister and fans work indicates the system is functuional. You see the resistence drops as temp goes up and grounds relay.
Did you ohm switch as I described?

Docfixit