CAR WONT START NO FUEL

1993 Acura Integra

1993 Acura Integra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 163000 miles

I have a 1993 Acura Integra LS. I just replaced the fuel filter checked the fuel pump replaced it as well and the old one still worked, Then I replaced the PGM-FI main relay fuse checked all other fuses and the wiring. For some odd reason when I pop the line off the fuel filter the car has no fuel pressure. What else could be wrong? The only way the fuel pump comes on is if I jump it. There is no power at the main relay ass'y fuse under the dash. I have replaced it twice.
77593DA

Hi 77593DA,

The PGM-FI main relay gets its main power from underhood fusebox. The underdash is for the operating supply while the underhood fuse is for supply to the fuel pump, etc.

Ok the relay isnt getting any power for the fuel pump. Which fuse under the hood is it. I dont have a diagram on my panel and I cant find one on line.

77593DA
Hi 77593DA,

The main power supply is the Yellow/White wire getting its power from the underhood fusebox # 38.

Yellow/Black is power from Ignition switch and 2nd wire is supply to fuel pump.

Ok so I now have power in my main relay. Slot 3 (ECU 12, 15) on the main relay only has 5 volts tho. All other read 12. Xx. With the key on. With the key off slot 3 reads negative.3

I also checked power in the fuses under my hood all have 12 volts. None are blown. But for some reason my pump is still getting no power. What would be the next step? Would I have to check my ECU wiring? Also I had an xtra Main relay so I jumped 5-7 together. IGN and Fuel pump with solder. Still no power with that. I have a jumper fuse hooked to my radio on my kick panel and I jumped a 30 amp fuse to my fuel pump straight wire and it comes on.

77593DA
Hi 77593DA,

Here is the schematic of the main relay. I would like you to use it to describe what you have and don't have.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/192750_MainRelayHonda_1.jpg

With ignition switch turned on, the Fuel pump supply will only be for 2 seconds.

With ignition switch turned to ON, grounding Terminal 1 should have power to fuel pump, if none, the relay is bad.