WHITE SMOKE

1990 Acura Integra

1990 Acura Integra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 180000 miles

Hi I have 90 integra LS, it run great but just to let you know I'm deaf so I'm not sure what is the sound of the problem but every morning I start the car I see white smoke coming out of the muffler like crazy it won't stop till about 15 to 20 mins and when I drive normal its fine but when I drive on rpm up to 5 then all the smoke come out the muffler like crazy again. I can oil, oil fliter, spark plug and the spark wiring and I put new tranny and new motor mount, the clutch seem so fine but smoke still coming out every morning. Can you please tell me what is the major problem?
RamG0322

Could be just condensation if not might be coolant burning in the cylinders-are you overheating at anytime?Also check the oil if it smells like gas

It has never been over heated, a friend of mine told me not to drive around because it could blow off the engie and I have been told its a head gaskit then I've been told its a valves and I don't want to waste anymore money that has nothing to do with the white smoke. I want to just get rid of the smoke. And the only time it smoke when I start the car in the morning in about 15 to 20 mins it stop and when I speed up on 5rpm then all the smoke come out and its never been over heated and never shown a check engie also.

RamG0322
You sure it not bluish white if so sounds like a valve seals/stem/guides