MY BRAKE LIGHTS WONT SHUT OFF WHILE BATT

1990 Acura Integra

1990 Acura Integra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 215000 miles

It just started today around 12pm after I got home, and around 8 my battery was dead as a corpse. Now I was told there should be something hooked up to the pedal but I don't know. Also previously my hazards and ele. Seat belts stopped working and all my fuses are fine, along with my starter slinoid, bypassed that with 2 wires and a button and hooked a battery up to belts to lock them into closed position. Got turn signals but no hazards. Thanks.
Cracker408

Hi cracker408,

Did you use a test lamp to test the fuses? Fuse @3 in underdash fuse box is for the hazard light and auto seat belts.

As to brake light staying on and no cranking, check the brake and clutch pedal switch.

On the pedals there should be a stopper to close the brake and clutch switches when pedals are released. If you notice a small hole on the brackets, it means the stoppers had disintegrated and are missing. Replacing them should solve the problem of no cranking and brake lights staying on.