CAR CRANKS BUT WONT START

1990 Acura Integra

1990 Acura Integra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 145k miles

hi my integra wont start. It used to start great. Then it started to start up slow in the mornings after sitting all night. I would turn the key and it would crank and crank. Then I would turn the key off. Then try again. It started instantly after that. Did that for a while. Then it got worse. It would do the same thing but when it turned on it would kinda bog and sputter and barely start. But after that morning start it started great the rest of the day. Then the next morning same problem again. And then it got even worse. Its got to the point to where I kill my battery trying to start it cuz I keep trying. Then after awhile it got even worse. It would do the same thing but during the day after driving it, it wouldnt start. It would crank but not start. So I would let it sit for like 5-10 min and then it starts rite up. Then it got worse. It would do all that and then a few times its just died on me while driving. I would try to start it again and it would turn over but wont start. Let it sit for a bit and then finally starts. Now my car is sittn at home cuz it wont start at all. Just cranks and cranks but no results. Ive checked for spark, change my fuel filter. Used this liquid that cleans the fuel injectors, changed my starter cuz it went bad too. Checked my battery cables connection. I just dont know what it is. I think it may be the fuel pump but I dont know. Im afraid to spend more money on sumthing and the problem not get fixed. I dont have that kinda money. I need help.
Blackteg21

1990 Acura Integra car cranks but wont start

Next time it refuses to start don't wait for nothing -do below to catch it, if its a fuel or spark problem

Get a starting fluid/ether/better off gas in a spray bottle and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 in away from ground have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Ya when trying to start it, a few times my car started up but bogs and dies rite away. Like if its fighting for gas or something. So what do u recomend I check first.

Blackteg21
Check the fuel pressure with a guage designed for your fuel system

Ok thanks a lot.

Blackteg21