CYLINDERS 2,3,4,5 NOT FIRING

2001 Acura CL

2001 Acura CL 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 155000 miles

Car is suddenly misfiring on 4 cylinders. Codes P1739, P1399 Prob cause 01 Blocked EGR passage Prob cause 02 valve clearance out of range, P0300 Random cylinder misfire detected Prob cause 01 fuel system concern prob cause 02 ignition system concern Prob cause 03 MAF sensor faulity Prob cause 04 H02S/AF (heated oxgen sensor/Air-Fuel) ratio sensor fault Prob cause 05 Blocked intake or exhaust system, Cylinders 2, 3, 4, 5 P0302 P0303 P0304 P0305 all have Prob cause 01 Vacuum leak affecting one cyclinders Prob cause 02 Ignition system concern Prob cause 03 Blocked/faulity fuel injector Prob cause 04 Engine machanical condition
Where do I start?
Deucejim

They all have 1 thing in common, they need constant power to operate continously. So I would first check your battery's state of charge, your alternator's output and the condition/connection of your battery cables and ground wires.
You're getting the check engine light because the engine's components are not getting the power it needs to operate properly.
You're getting partial power so there's no break in the wire harness but something is in the way

Jeremiah
Check the wire that goes into cylinder no. 2's ignition coil pack and make sure that it is properly plugged in.
Facing the engine, should be the left most black plug sticking out the top of engine, but also check the middle one in the rear of the engine just in case I numbered the cylinders wrong.

Jeremiah