HOW CAN I TURN OFF MY SIDELIGHTS DURING THE DAY?

2012 SEAT Ibiza • 400 miles

Hi,
I've recently bought a 2012 SEAT Ibiza.
Factory made and the added extras that I wanted to be included with the car.
But my problem is that when I start my car up in the day my sidelights automatically turn on. I didn't notice this when I collected my car from the dealer and I've looked in the instruction manuals that was given to me when I got the car, and I've tried numerous times to turn them off. The instructions are to take my key out of the ignition, turn the left indicator on, then pull back to use full beam, put my key in the ignition turn it on for 3 seconds then turn it off. Hopefully it should have worked but it hasn't and I've tried left, right indicators numerous things numerous times! I just don't want my sidelights on during the day. If you have any info or any suggestions please write and let me know. (:
2012-GC

We dont' have any info for thesee cars, best thing to do here is to go back to the dealer and ask. They may not be able to turn off like what you have described and are meant to be on all the time.