KIA SORENTO DEALER PROBLEM

2012 Kia Sorento • 58,000 miles

I have a 2012 Kia Sorento AWD. I had my 56000 Type 2 Service done about 2 weeks ago at a Kia Dealer. The only thing different is they added Kia Fuel Injector cleaner which I have never done. Since then the automatic shifting has been clunky and switching from 6 cylinders to 4 for ECO drive has been erratic. Yesterday while accelerating from 50km to 80 km the malfunction light came on and the car lost acceleration. It was like driving from 2nd to 5th gear in a standard vehicle. Very sluggish. I've read so many similar stories with different ideas. First the dealer said it will reset itself. But I opted to have it towed to the dealer to get checked. Is it time to sell my KIA? It's only 18 monthes old.
Elisabethcarniello

Scan for codes and haul back to dealer this should be still under warranty

The scan codes were p2106/p2110/p0638/p2110/c1211/b1765/b1333/b1613 they replaced the throttle body actuator.

Is this a sign of more bad things to come?

Elisabethcarniello
I couldnt' tell you on that whether it's good or bad. You might have them check the battery for condition including load test. The throttle body should have taken a few ocodes out unelss there is abd connection someplace and the others deal with a passenger sear belt wiring problem. So that was probably taken care of. We dont have a lot of info on this year kia as far as codes go so i'm taking them off of 2011