I PURCHASED A 2.4 LITER AT 800 MILES THE CARS STEERING WHEEL STARTES SPINING TO THE RIGHT ABOUT 30 DEGREES WHEN ACCELERATING FROM A STOP IN THE RIGHT LANE.THE STEERING ALSO FEELS A LITTLE LOOSE. I THOUGHT IT COULD BE TORQUE STEER SO I TRIE

2012 Acura TSX • 1,800 miles

I purchased a 2012 Acura TSX 2.4 liter At 800 miles the cars Steering Wheel startes spining to the right about 30 degrees when accelerating from a stop in the right lane. The steering also feels a little loose. I thought it could be torque steer so I tried accelerating on different areas of the road, in the left lane it gradually steers right. I have taken it in twice to two different shops and had two alighnments which has not fixed this issue.
J0412

Is your hands on the steering wheel when you take off and the steering wheel goes 30 degrees to the right?

Yes hands were off the wheel during this. If my hand are on the wheel the wheel slides through them to the right.

J0412
Thats a pretty strong torque steer if it slides thru your hands if it was with no hands it would be one thing. But to pull thru your hands that doesnt sound right. Your car is really new and clearly under warranty what did the dealer say about this problem.

The dealer said they could not find anything wrong with the suspension. They returned the car with an off center steering wheel and it was out of alighnment, so I took it to a private shop and got them to do another alighnment. Car drives straight, and steers rigt during aceleration and the steering is loose.

J0412
This is something your going to have to resolve from the dealer you have a warranty there is no reason you should have to pay for repairs that are covered by warranty. Go to the dealer take a test drive in the same year model etc car as your car and see how it compares. Also you need to talk to the service manager or general manager who ever is in charge of the servie dept about the issues your having with your car.