WHERE CAN I GET UNDER SIZE CONNECTING ROD BEARING FOR MY CRAND VITARA ENGINE #J20A

2011 Suzuki Aerio

My crankshaft got damage, and I had to cut it.
Hensley vallenilla

The person who cut it should have ordered the correct bearings. Call your local parts store and order the bearings according to the size you measure.

Normally the automotive machinist that has re ground the crank can supply bearings as well, or any major parts supplier, many will supply via on line purchases, you just need to know which repair size the crank has been ground down to.

Mhpautos
Sorry he did not cut the crank as yet because he could not locate any bearing for it.

Hensley vallenilla
Nothing can be done till he locates the necessary bearings.

That IS TRUE. SO WHERE CAN I LOCATE it there is non in the country where am from so am trying to locate it.

Hensley vallenilla
That is new information to us. He will need to locate them here in the states. He can go on the internet and find them from federal mogel or trw.

What country?

Mhpautos
Am from Trinidad and Tobago.

Hensley vallenilla
Then do as Roy says, best to source parts on line from main land USA

Mhpautos