DODGE AVENGER NOISE PROBLEM

2011 Dodge Avenger • 25,600 miles

Hello all, I'm having a couple of minor issues and 1 major issue with my avenger. First off, every time I shut my car off, the front part makes a tick tick tick noise. It does it every time, unless im on the road driving for 2 plus hours. Then it wont make a noise. But if I get in it and start it up then Shut it off it'll do it. I thought it had something to do with the battery, but the battery is in the trun. Next minor issue is my high beam indicator, it'll come on my dash board one day, then the next time I try to use it, its gone and won't show up for weeks, then itll start working again for a few days. My main concern is when I shift. This started happening about a day ago. When I shift from reverse to drive and vice versa the car makes a very loud click noise. Like when u flick your tongue in ur mouth, just really loud. I started hearing this yesterday. Since then I've noticed I don't shift so smoothly when I go to second gear. Can u guys help me out? Thank you for your expertise.
Fpj66

The tick may be exaust system not heating up fully then cooling down, have the car scanned for codes for trans problem and check the grounds on the car for corrosion.

Will do thank you

Fpj66
Jsut thought of something this shold be covered under warranty anyhow.