TOYOTA CAMRY DEALER PROBLEM

2010 Toyota Camry • 35,000 miles

Toyota Camry 2010 LE.
I (or one of my kids) may have dropped something small possibly through the windshield vent or other vent and now every time I make a turn either way, I can hear the piece rolling back & forth somewhere under the steering wheel column. The resulting noise is getting very annoying. The car is still under warranty. Is there anyway I can access the duct (assuming that where it dropped) to get the thing out? Or should I go to the Toyota dealer for this sort of issue. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.
Sal

Anything inside the air venats are never easy to handle and there are many possible scenarios depending on situation.

If it is a metal object, a magnet might be able to do the trick.
You can try getting under the dash and removing the air ducts to see if you can get the thing out.

The dealer might suggest removing the dash which could cost you quite a lot of money.