HORN

2010 Skoda Laura • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 5,500 miles

Whenever I start my skoda laura car in the morning the horn does not work but after driving for about 4 to 5 miles the horns start working properly, sometimes in the morning only one horn speaker works and after moving for 4 miles the other one also starts working properly, the car is just one year old. Also if I start the car after 3 or 4 day break the horn does nor work at all it starts working after moving for about 7 to 8 km and that too I have to stop the car ignition and then start it again, kindly help me in this matter
Sanjeev bhat

Your a horny person? My wife couldn't live without her horn! Why not just replace them? Or check the hot connections mounting for good ground. Test wire for voltage when not working. May show volts but it takes a good connection to carry enough amps to operate horn. Draws a lot of juice.

Fixitmr