MY WAS HIT TODAY.. I WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF THE REPAIRS

2010 Nissan Altima • 53,000 miles

My Car (Nissan, Altima, 2010, white) was hit in my school parking lot. The front of the car has some damage. First off, the front bumper was scratched and a piece of the bumper (about 3 inches wide) broke off. The Nissan logo on the grill fell off but I found it under my car. The grill is okay, however the rim under the grill was also cracked, and a piece fell off. I have photos on my phone. So if someone would like me to send the photo so you can get a better understanding of the damage that is done let me know.

Im asking if anyone knows about how much it will cost to repair? Im
Not expecting the exact amount, just an estimate. Thank you very much for all your help.
1 hour ago - 4 days left to answer. Report Abuse
Nikkiroseee

We no longer have the estimate module in Mit1-My suggestion here is to consult with a body/fender shop they should be able to provide you some information