HANDBREAK + INTERIOR

2010 Hyundai Other • 5,800 miles

I have a 2010 hyndai i45 and when I apply the hand break on a hill in park, it still rolls forward/backwards. Is that natural? Or is there something wrong with it? And also, when I go on a rough road, the interior on the side next to my knees makes a little clicking sound, it's the exact same thing as if I push the panel with my hands. It isnt lose just a concern if the glue is intacted properly or not could you please help me.
Sueyngo

Get the hand brake adjustment checked, if there is no resistance on the lever when applied, the cable may be broken, as fore the trim, possibly there is a broken securing clip, the are only plastic and if installed with force they can snap.

Mhpautos
So what should I do now? Is this a major fault? Would I have to bring it back and complaint about it? I just bought it 2 months ago at 5200km.

Sueyngo
It's no big deal, but it is something that they should look at FOC, take it back and see what they say, at least they should do a hand brake adjustment as this is a safety issue.

Mhpautos
Ok I shall bring it in this weekend and get it adjusted thAnks so much I'll update this again

Sueyngo
Hello again. I have another vehicle, an older Hyundai Lantra 1999 sedan, has 130,000km on it, the oil seems to be draining really quick. When I first bought the car, I did an oil change + coolant. Used a 10w/30 apparently it's too thin for this old car I was told by someone. Every 2 weeks I top up a little bit of oil in. I used a thicker one 20w/50 and with-in say about 6 months, I have use a 5L 20w/50 top up. I now bought a 10w/40 and also I tried a stop smoke bottle about 1/4 of the bottle (haven't check the oil yet only been a week), just a little bit. I was wanting to ask you. What is causing the oil to be drained so much. And what can be done to prevent all possible causes? Summer is coming up and this car is used for work everyday driving though a very long tunnel with lots and lots of traffic during peak hour, I'm scared it may overheat if the aircon is on or just over heat because it gets really hot in the tunnel. Would you suggest getting the car fully serviced before summer? Timing belt check and everything? I was thinking, to either keep this car for a long long time or sell it now and buy a newer car to avoid mechanical issues. The car is really great, what would you advise me to do?
Thank you in advance.

Sueyngo
Hello again guys, my i45 stereo just cut off te sound when I was listening to music all of a sudden. Ive tried changing the modes and turning it off but no sound. What could of caused this issue? Thanks

Sueyngo