RUST COLORED SPOTS AFTER RAIN

2010 Hyundai Elantra • 3,100 miles

Sometimes after my White car gets rained on (mostly if it just get a little bit wet) there will appear "rust colored" spots where there was water. This doesn't happen all the time and it wipes right off. Is there any product that I can apply to prevent this? What causes this?
Inmyheart28

Good paint sealer/wax? Do you think rust is from car itself or dirty rain? If you wash car (sprinkle) do they appear too?

Fixitmr
I assume it is from dirty rain because they don't appear when I wash the car. I have never seen anything like this before (even on a white car) and I don't know what to make of it. Again, it is only really when a few drops of rain fall on my car.

Inmyheart28
You downwind of any volcanos/industrial areas?

Fixitmr
Like a said a good coating of a protectant will repel water so it dont leave drops?

Fixitmr
I am in Florida. No volcanos. There may be some stuff in the air as this is a major metro area. Whatever the cause I will try the options you said, thanks!

Inmyheart28
Proberbly acid rain, ensure a good water replant sealer and wash off any stains when practicable.

Mhpautos