A MINOR AMOUNT OF DISCOLORATION IN CERTAIN DIM LIGHT BECAUSE OF "COMPOUND"

2010 Hyundai Elantra • 3,100 miles

My car had some left over bee pollen on it that wouldn't come off and left a small yellow mark. I took it to a local car wash for them to simply remove the pollen with some kind of compound. They used something and it took off the yellow mark. Then I noticed that the area where the compound was applied was rather slippery. I had to leave it out in the hot sun today (I was working and at that point I couldn't get to a car wash.) After work I took it to a drive trough car wash because the car was dirty and I figured that it would also remove the slippery area. Now after the car wash there is a slight discoloration in the area where the compound was applied. That area is a bit smoother than the rest of the car. The original person who put on the compound said it was just "wax." Of course I have no way of knowing this. Is this likely just some extra wax that wasn't taken off by the drive through car wash? Or did the "wax" in the hot sun all day long discolor my car? The discoloration cannot be seen in normal nighttime garage light? Is this an issue or am I okay?
Inmyheart28

Hard to say since I cant see the headlight if its just wax no worries if its not wax and its discolored then I would worry.