HYUNDAI ELANTRA GROUND CABLE PROBLEM

2010 Hyundai Elantra • 4,700 miles

My headlights were going dim when the rear window defog was put on or the air was put on high. I took it to the dealer. They confirmed my issue and according to my repair ticket "With loads on only charging at 12.8V. Also inspected and found ground cable for battery starting to come undone and corrodded. Defective ground cable caused altonater to stop charging. Replaced altonater and ground cable for battery. Rechecked charging system. Charging at 13.6V at idle with loads on." However the lights still dim somewhat when the air conditioning is placed on high. Is this a problem? What should be done now?
Inmyheart28

You will need to have a amp test on the blower motor. The blower motor may be drawing too much amperage causing this problem.

Cadieman
Is there any risk of my car failing or is it safe to drive?

Inmyheart28
Excessive voltage draws can cause Harness damage. You can drive it but take somewhere and have them check how much amperage the motor is drawing.

Cadieman