INNER WHEEL WELL LINING COMING OUT VERY SLIGHTLY

2010 Ford Focus • 6 cylinder • 10,160 miles

On the back passanger's side the inner wheel well lining is not pushed up in there nearly as much as on the other side. I don't know how long it has been this way. It doesn't stick out but it is almost lined up with the car itself. Luckily it is held in by several bolts all along the wheel well. Is there much of a risk of this inner lining falling to the tire itself or should the bolts hold it from falling down and I can have it looked at during my next oil change? The bolts are all in solidly. Should this be okay until my next oil change?
Inmyheart28

As long as nothing is rubbing and it is tight, things should be fine.

While the lining will not fall to the tire would you expect it to fall further? Or will the bolts likely hold it in place where it is (meaning it has already fallen all it will and the bolts are holding it and will keep holding it where it is?) Is this question clear?

Inmyheart28
Without looking at it, I would think it would. If you are able to tighten the bolts, do it.

I do not know how to make the bolts tighter. Is this going to be an issue? I cannot imagine that this just happened now. Therefore It must have been loose for sometime now. It is not even to the point where you can see it coming out when you look at the car from the side. You have to look from underneath to see that it is not in there as well as the other side. The bolts all appear to be very tight. While it may slip a little more (as long as I am correct about the bolts being very tight) wont the bolts hold everything pretty much in place without much more movement? We have established that it will not fall down to the tire as you said before. However, as long as the bolts are tight and you cannot even see the movement when you look at the car from the side (it is so slight) is it likely that any more movement would be minor?

Inmyheart28
And either way this is not something to worry about because it will not come close to the tire, yes?

Inmyheart28
You should be fine.