SUZUKI SWIFT DOOR PROBLEM

2009 Suzuki Swift • 65,000 miles

Hi, used Swift VDI car I was planning to buy was involved in accident. This is the repair history: BONNET/HOOD - Major Repair, LEFT FENDER - Major Repair, FRONT LEFT DOOR - Major Repair, FRONT RIGHT DOOR - Major Repair, REAR RIGHT DOOR - Major Repair. From outside the condition looks good. Can you please advise is it advisable to go for such car

Are you asking us what quality of work was done? We should be asking YOU that. You can see the fit and finish; we can't. Some people slap a few parts on to make the car look good but they don't care about quality. Some people take pride in their work and they have the talent and skill to put the car back to like new.

Look at the gaps between the doors, fenders, and hood. Does everything close smoothly and properly? Do you hear any rattles or squeaks when you drive it?