I BACKED INTO A FRIENDS RX350 LEFT DRIVER SIDE REAR BUMPER, HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR THE OEM PARTS? HOW MUCH (ESTIMATE) WITH MANUAL LABOR?

2009 Lexus RX 350 • 40,000 miles

I hit the rear bumper driver side. Broke the low red light cover and inside clip, also there is a tare where the bumper comes to a crease. Close to the protective plastic located in the center.

They are bringing the car to a garage Saturday and will get an estimate there, but I was wondering if you could give me a estimate including manual labor
Sm00ve

Body work cannot be determined unless you can be there to view the actual damage. Most body shops provide free estimates and I would get several before commiting to anything.

I am aware of that, but since it is not my car, I was trying to get an estimate on how much im going to be spending. Would you know how much the rear bumper with clips, etc would cost? (Oem)

Sm00ve
The cover runs about 450-500 depending on the area. The clips are about 45. The cover has to be prepped and painted and that alone is about 250.