SEDAN AUTOMATIC.

2009 Holden Cruze • 40,000 miles

Bought a damaged car from auctions and repaired it.

Took the car to dealer to check everything before registering it. Advised the dealer that the traction control light kept turning on & off. The dealer checked all wiring ECU, SRS, Traction control etc. And advised all was ok. When I picked up the car the traction control light was on again and I took it back to the mechanic. The mechanic later advised that the computer had failed and was faulty.

How could this have happened, if the computer was checked beforehand?
Afro

YOU STARTED OUT WITH A PROBLEM

HOW THOROUGH THINGS GOT CHECKED, IS A QUESTION THAT WILL NEVER BE ANSWERED

YOU MENTIONED THEY CHECKED IT OUT SORTA WELL

BUT YOU NEVER MENTIONED THEY FOUND THE PROBLEM. OR FIXED IT?

THIS COMPUTER CRAP IS TRICKY AND DECEIVING. HECK MOMENTS AGO MY MOUSE WOULD NOT SCROLL---NOW IT'S WORKING FINE?

COULD BE THAT YOUR VEHICLE'S COMPUTER DID WORK FINE DURING THEIR INITIAL TESTING

NOW IT'S SHOWING OUT AGAIN

SEE IT ALL THE TIME ON THIS SITE----JUST HAPPENED RECENTLY TO A FRIEND OF MINE, HIS PROBLEM WOULD ACT UP WITH HIM, BUT NOT AT THE STEALERSHIP (IT TOOK SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE THEY DECIDED HIS NEEDED A NEW COMPUTER)