TENSIONER BELT BEARING

2009 Ford Escape • 70,000 miles

My hybrid car is producing click sound when turn on AC and somtimes on acceleration from area above on picture (inside red circle). You told check bearing but the area in pic is not the bearing. It is a metalic click between the two metalic rings in pic. Please help

Bebobebo

I think that is the tension part of the tensioner it's not a clear picture of what it actually is so i'm guessing. It probably willmake some noise because the belt has a larger load put on it when the a/c goes on. It's recommended to replace belt and tensioner at 60,000 miles.

The sound is from the silver circular area not the black one. The two rings of silver area rotate in each other cousing the click on acceleration and on TURN ON AC just one click

Bebobebo
What you have pictured here is the tensioner for the belt. Have the blet checked tosee if it's worn if it is then ithe tensioner should be replaced with the belt

The belt is ok.
The click is not always happed on acceleration, I noticde it more when car is not cold (i mean when I drive the car for at least 15 min?

Bebobebo
Well the belt is an edm type and they can look ok then break I just gave you recommended replacements it's up to you whether or not you want to do it. If it doesn't really bother you then stay with it.