IS IT OK IF I ADD THE BG TRANSMISSION CONDITIO ADDITIVET TO MY SIMPLY BY REMOVING THE TRANSMISSION OIL CAP LOCATED IN THE ENGINE?

2009 Dodge Charger • 16,156 miles

I just bought a BG transmission conditioner additive, is it ok if I add it to my 2009 dodge charger simply by removing the transmission oil cap located in the engine?
RaptorBahrain

Are you sure you're looking at the right cap? The cap on the engine is for engine oil, not transmission fluid.

In most cases adding a seal conditioner is not going to hurt anything but it's not going to help. If there is nothing wrong now, there's no need for additives that aren't already in the correct transmission fluid. If there is an existing problem related to worn or broken parts, no "mechanic-in-a-can" is going to fix that. If the lip seals in the clutch packs have hardened with age, a conditioner might soften them enough to get a little more life out of them but that's about it.