VIBRATING STEERING WHEEL

2008 Suzuki SX4 • 4 cylinder AWD Automatic • 47,000 miles

I've just gotten new tires on my car now it is vibrating in the steering wheel and gas pedal when I get to speeds of 65-75 mph on the interstate. I've had the tires re-balanced by two different companies and it hasn't helped. What else could be causing this?
Mellis29

If this problem started immediately after new tires were installed, and they have been balanced correctly, and front end components are tight, I would ask the company if they would be willing to try a different brand, then see if problem is gone.

PROTECH1980
The problem actually started when the tires were rotated so they replaced the tires with a different brand and a higher grade, the problem is still there just not as bad.

Mellis29
Still, if the problem was 100% not there before the tires were replaced, I've gotta believe there is a balance issue, or a problem with one of the new tires, were all four replaced? Any respectable tire shop will check front end components before installing tires, do you know if they did this?

PROTECH1980