CEL LIGHT COMING ON

2008 Suzuki SX4 • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 31,000 miles

2008 SX4 sedan - I recently got an oil change. Two days later I started the vehicle, and noticed that the check engine light comes on and flashes. When I let the enfine idle, the CEL goes off. I attempted to move the vehicle and noticed the engine was running rough. Any ideas? I have not popped the hood as I di not have time, It almost feels as if the spark plug wires are not properly making contact - just a guess.
SX4Rieder3

You will have to first go get a scan done to identify the set fault code as indicated by the MIL, post that code here for further assistance.

Mhpautos
Fault code pulled is PO302, Misfire on Cylinder #2. From what the mechanic told me it is under warranty, so I have to take it to the dealership and they do not have an appointment until 1/7/2011. The CEL no longer displays and the engine idles fine. Is it safe to drive? Please advise. Thanks.

SX4Rieder3
Yes it should be OK to drive until then

mark (mhpautos)

Mhpautos