ACURA MDX BATTERY PROBLEM

2008 Acura MDX • 85,000 miles

My battery is being drained by something. The Acura dealership has been fixing it since Dec.2012, and the problem still exists. They have switched out the battery twice, the HFL twice, and the airconditioner compressor once. Is there another viable reason the problem still exists.

READ MY ANSWER IN THIS LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1989-ford-tempo-98-tempo-bran-new-battery-shut-car-off-didn-t-days-now

DO YOU THINK THIS COULD HELP YOU?

IF YOU CAN, AT MINIMUM, FIGURE OUT WHAT FUSE "DISABLES" THE DRAW (OR WHAT YOUR COVER OR OWNERS MANUAL SAYS IT'S FOR)......I MAY BE ABLE TO GET YOU A DIAGRAM THAT MIGHT SHOW EVERYTHING ON THAT SPECIFIC CIRCUIT---SPECIFIC TO YOUR CAR.

WE HAVE ACCESS TO "MITCHELL I" THEIR WIRING DIAGRAMS USUALLY SHOW LOCATIONS OF THE DEVICES, WIRE COLORS, FUSES, ETC.

KEEP ME INFORMED

Has your charging system been checked? Also your battery cables need to be checked for heavy corrosion and tightness.

Hondatech1983