VOLKSWAGEN GOLF BATTERY PROBLEM

2007 Volkswagen Golf • 80,500 miles

When m drivng my clastur turns off, it resert time, millage off the day and tape 2. Sometimes it happen when I indicate/turn my light bright or hit the breakes. And sometime it back fires. Bt it does not happen everyday, it come unexpected
Rythm

Check all battery connection, powers and grounds. Sounds like you have a bad connection somewhere.

The other day, I tried to lock it vaya mobelizer, only to find out dat it was off totaly.I mean there was no power then I open de hood to check to my suprise I touched + terminal then the power come back. The I cleaned all terminals and tied them tied. Bt I still have the same problem

Rythm
Can it be the + terminal having a short?

Rythm
Get a voltmeter and do a voltage drop test across the battery terminals and cables.

Place one lead on the actual battery terminal (do not touch the cable or the cable leads). Now place the other lead on the battery lead. Have a friend crank the engine. Set the voltmeter on 2DCV, your reading should be no higher than 0.2V. Ideally, you should have a very low reading (around 0.01-0.1v). Do this test all the way up to the underhood fuse box, just follow the positive battery cable.

F4I_guy