TACHOMETER ERRATIC, TEMP GAUGE GOES DEAD, ABS & PARK BRAKE COMES ON

2007 Toyota Camry • 112,000 miles

At idle or driving the abs & park brake light comes, same time the tachometer fluctuates, if driving the speedometer fluctuates or they both go dead along with the temp gauge.
Sheik Hanif

Scan the computer for code/s and see if it comes up with something, also inspect the vehicle speed sensor and wheel sensors-let me know what you find out-

6 codes were found, C0210, C0215, U0073, B1660, U0100 & U0129. Scanned by Toyota, they cleared it and further found the ABS ECM not communicating with the Tech screen. They say to drive and see if the problem re-appears, then they will trouble shoot with the ABS module ( a $2900.00 part). The problem re-appear the next day and is still there.

Sheik Hanif
The following things can caused it -Is the L/R wheel sensors, brake control actuator ECU or a wiring problem between the ECU and main body harness-most of those codes applies to the brakes except the B1660-pax side airbag-They probably have to test out the ABS module or reflash the computer-sorry this is all I have for you