MY FRONT HEADLIGHTS WONT COME ON. CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

2007 SAAB 9-2X • 78,000 miles

Good evening, I have a 2007 97x Saab. My question is that all my lights come on except for my front headlights. My husband changed the relay but that not it. This morning when I was getting ready for work. My truck wouldnt start. So he charge my battery and it started but, once again all the light came on except for my front headlights.
Jeansapp

So your high beams and low beams are inop?Also do you have a multi meter to do some testing?

My high beams work but my low beam dont. I dont have any multi meter.

Jeansapp
Do you have parking lights/dash interior lighting, just no low beam head lamps, are they traditional halogen or HID?

Evolve960
Yes I have parking lights/dash interior lighting do come on. My halogen wont come on.

Jeansapp
Your going to need a mulitimeter to do some testing. Have you checked the low beam fuses uet?

A multi meter really is needed to do further testing. The connectors for the low beams need to be checked for voltage ( it doesn't need to be fancy one can start out with a 20.00 one from a local walmart, as long as it can read 12V that's what your looking for. Also you need to check for voltage at the switch on the dash, .

As a side note did you check the daytime running light relay? If I'm looking at the diagram correctly your low beams are a always on exterior light ( meaning no matter what position the switch is in there always on.

Evolve960